P-FIT 2022 Early Registration Special
Ends May 31, 2021Reserve your spot now for our next Pietra Fitness Instructor Training session! With a $500 nonrefundable deposit* you will receive a FREE P-FIT 2022 Kickoff Kit to begin building a solid foundation for your practice. Your kit includes:
- 24-hour access to all our online studio classes through the end of 2021
- Our NEW Pietra Fitness T-shirt
- A full set of In Conversation with God books, ideal for daily meditation
Spots are limited—and they will fill up fast! Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to connect with a member of the Pietra Fitness team to learn more.
*Your $500 deposit goes toward the total cost of your training.
Are you passionate about helping people improve their overall health?
Would you like to inspire others to dive deeper into their Catholic faith? Do you want everyone to experience the life-changing benefits of Pietra Fitness workouts? Become a certified Pietra Fitness instructor. You’ll not only help men and women strengthen their minds, bodies, and souls, but also enrich your own mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
The P-FIT Experience
At Pietra Fitness, we believe in building solid foundations. Our whole-person workouts are based on this concept—and so is our Pietra Fitness Instructor Training (P-FIT). That’s why P-FIT is not just another go-at-it-alone certification program. It’s a 9-month online group training program that integrates spiritual and intellectual formation, at-home study and practice, and monthly video study sessions with Pietra Fitness instructors from across the country. Upon completing P-FIT, you will be fully equipped to lead Pietra Fitness classes with confidence!
“P-FIT provided me with excellent well-rounded and well-balanced training while deepening my own Catholic spirituality.”
What You Will Learn
The comprehensive P-FIT curriculum consists of twelve modules, in which you will learn . . .
- Christian meditation
- Proper breathing
- Basic human anatomy and nutrition
- Ways in which the body moves
- How to effectively lead a Pietra Fitness class
- Good posture and proper alignment
- Stretching techniques
- Modifications, including how to use props
- Bodily prayer
- Poses used in Pietra Fitness
- How to manage your Pietra Fitness business
- More about your faith through two catechism studies
“Thanks to this program and the awesome instructors, I have not only strengthened myself physically but spiritually as well.”
What It Includes
The P-FIT certification program includes . . .
- P-FIT Training Manual
- Study guides and review worksheets
- Monthly video conferencing sessions
- Online practice classes
- In Conversation with God set
- San Damiano Crucifix to use in every class and while you study
- Pietra Fitness Gentle, Level 1, and Level 2 DVDs
- Continued support from Pietra Fitness
. . . and much more! Plus, shipping is free.
“P-FIT was above and beyond what I expected! The initial package was impressive with all the materials —materials that I will use for a lifetime!”
How Much It Costs
The entire P-FIT program, including all the materials, is $1,500. This cost is less than many other specialized fitness certification programs, yet you get so much more—mentally, physically, and spiritually. Payment is due before you begin training, but let us know if you need to set up a payment plan. If you live outside the US, please contact us for P-FIT pricing.
Take the First Step
Fill out this form if you’re interested in learning more about becoming a certified Pietra Fitness instructor. We look forward to connecting with you!
If you do not hear from us in a few days, please check your SPAM folder.